New York Lawyer
iLawyer® is the convenient way to find a New York Lawyer
If you need an experienced, prescreened Lawyer in New York or elsewhere in the United States, iLawyer® can help. Owned and operated by the New York City Bar Association, iLawyer® can quickly and easily connect you with the right lawyer online.
How does it work?
The process to receive a referral to a New York Lawyer through this website is simple and you can get started right now.
- Step 1: Go to the New York City Bar Association's secure, confidential online questionnaire.
- Step 2: Briefly describe your legal matter and indicate whether you need a lawyer because you've been physically injured.
- Step 3: Provide appointment preferences and contact information.
- Step 4: Choose a password that you'll remember and click "Proceed."
- Step 5: Print the final page with your login information so you can easily return and securely view messages from experienced New York lawyers.
That's all you need to do. Your referral request will be sent immediately and securely to participating New York Lawyers and you'll be notified when one of them schedules an appointment with you.
>> Get started now
- Fast and easy. In just a few minutes your inquiry can be sent to an experienced New York Lawyer.
- Secure. Your submission is protected by SSL encryption.
- Prescreened. When you're referred to a lawyer by the New York City Bar Association, that attorney has been screened for experience in your particular area of law.
- The Legal Referral Service of the New York City Bar Association is a non-profit public service that has been serving New York residents and the legal community since 1946.
If you would like a referral for a specific type of legal issue, please seelct the type of lawyer you would like to be referred to:
>> Get started now